Our school buildings and other facilities are available for community use according to policies established by the Board of Education and in compliance with state law. To manage requests and expenses related to facility use, we have established procedures to request use of a facility, to establish priority for use, to set fees, and to ensure that District facilities are used appropriately.
There are two steps to your first use application:
First-time users must complete registration, by establishing a user ID and password.
- Begin by accessing our Community Use Calendar application.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the window, click "Login to Request Facility Use."
- Click "Create One," to register. Registration is processed by a program administrator, who will email you when your registration has been completed.
- Follow the instructions as outline in the Request Access to Utilize School Facilities document.
After you have received confirmation that your registration is complete, you will enter your use application through the Community Use Calendar
It is important that you review all provisions of Holly Area Schools Facility Use Guidelines and Fee Schedule, which are also explained below.
Provisions For Use:
It is the policy of the Holly Area Schools to approve the use of district buildings and grounds by properly organized and responsible groups, when the use of facilities does not interfere with the daily school student routine or any school-sponsored student activity. The priority for use of district facilities is listed below. Please note that, at any time, Holly Area Schools retains the right to revoke or displace your previously-approved use for use by groups of greater priority. Generally, prioritization is as follows:
1) School Use
2) Community Education
3) School Booster Groups
4) Other Government Organizations
(Parks & Recreation)
5) Community Groups
For-Profit Organizations will be accommodated as space permits.
For questions regarding policy, assistance with quotes and/or rates, or completion of forms, please contact:
Mrs. Kari LaBadie